Sunday 26 February 2012

Heston's Beefburger and chips.

Well, after what seemed like a mammoth run up to this meal, Mr Debs served up his Heston burger and chips challenge for last nights dinner and this is what I thought. I'm not posting the recipe but I have included a link for the adventurous.
The burgers were absolutely lovely ( but then they should be made from steak ) really tender and succulent. Without a doubt the best burger that I have eaten. Mr Debs followed the recipe to the letter including all the dill pickles, cheese, sauce etc and I really thought that they were worth all the effort.

The chips were....chips! Nothing special, really not worth all the mucking about, quite disappointing in fact when you consider all the shenanigans. We would not be making these again anytime soon.

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment